A Voyeuristic Christmas




Because I do not celebrate Christmas, some years I try to think of a way to decorate my home that reflects the season saying, "Happy Holidays (but not in a Christmasy way)," and "I am thankful," and "I love an excuse to decorate and I am super attracted to anything that sparkles," but this year because I will be traveling, I am happy to sit back, relax, and enjoy others' beautiful holiday decor.


                                                           
                               
                                                      I wish you health





via OKL

                                               
Alessandra Branca

                                                           I wish you contentment








Aerin Lauder


                                                                I wish you happiness








Bronson Von Wyck

                                                        I wish you peace of mind










                                                          I wish for you love...










and everlasting joy!





Whatever you think beautiful, meaningful, hard-fought, you deserve it!  I hope you get everything you wish for this holiday season  <3












No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO