Thanksgiving Gratitude



Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.  With gratitude, I am counting my blessings and taking time to enjoy my family.  My children will be with me and I am over the moon.  I am thankful for all of you too. Thank you for taking a little time to join me each week.

One of the things I am committed to doing is writing in a gratitude journal.  Every holiday season, I do a 'write it down, make it happen" post.  This is the same idea ~ if you write things down, they have more impact.

I am taking a few minutes each morning to jot down 3 things I am grateful for.  Join me, if you don't do this already.  It keeps gratitude alive all year long.

Don't overthink it, but be specific.  It can be as simple as. "I am grateful for waking up this morning" to "I am grateful I got to attend the art exhibit in NY that I wanted to see and as an added bonus was given a last minute theatre ticket to a great show."  What a beautiful day it ended up being!

Writing thoughts down deepens its meaning.  There is more of an emotional impact.  It helps reduce stress, calms the mind and can create greater feelings of happiness.

 It takes about 21 days to form a new habit, so commit and dive in.  Plus, it's an excuse to get yourself some nice journals.


Fortuny


Live Beauti~FULLY
#alifecoachlesson


ph 1: Rose and Ivy



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO