A Wellness Weekend




I'm off to Tucson, the Ritz Carlton at Dove Mountain to be exact.  Mind Body Green apparently has had these revitalize weekends for the past 4 years.  This year, I understand, they have opened up the invitation only opportunity to social media influencers and  kindred spirits in an effort to spread the wellness word. We all know word of mouth and our social media channels is the most powerful way to spread a message.  Their message is one of inclusivity ~ making wellness accessible to all ~
 YOU. WE.  ALL.  because we're all in this together!

I will hear from and speak to thought leaders, disruptors, doctors, yogis, mindfulness masters and more.  I love this new journey because being open to new experiences, continuing education and curiosity keeps you vital, relevant...healthier!


LINE UP







Follow along on instagram at #mbgrevitatlize and I'll be doing instastories as well.

It will be a total consciousness shift!  I can't wait to experience it ... so I can share it with you!


Dove Mountain Suitte



Now I must go and polish my turquoise jewelry.  The Southwestern aesthetic is a bonus!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO