Hi Light : The Hicks Pendent





I  was scouting the Circa Lighting website looking for a fixture for my clients.  I am in the market for something transitional that can coordinate with their vintage/modern kitchen and the Art Deco style that I have planned for the dining room and living room.  Thomas O'Brien's Hicks pendent fit the bill.
I thought, "I'm on to something" and with a little more research I realized a lot of people were on to something, because it happens to be an extremely popular fixture.




J. Crew men's store, NYC via Lonny


I think it's sexy and modern with a nod to the past.  Thomas O'Brien designs with that in mind.  It could easily be at home in any kind of interior.   


Gary Spain



Nicole @ Sketch 42

via Decorpad

It comes in the popular bronze and antique brass combination as well as polished nickel, antique nickel, and antique brass.  I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.  It is stunning, and destined to become a classic, just like Thomas!


via Style at Home

Phobe Howard

via High Gloss Magazine


Seeing it in so many settings sometimes makes me want to go in another direction, but it looks so good and quietly commands attention.  I like that!  SOLD!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO