Spring is Slow to Come ~



I think I have seasonal affective disorder.  I cannot take this cold, raw feeling any longer.  I have been living in a foggy, grey wasteland for what seems like eternity.  I can't remember winter being so long and so cold.  Is this a sign of age? (please say it's not just me).
I want to feel the warmth of the sun, the buds bursting forth, a kaleidoscope of color enveloping me in the birth of a new season!  Maybe that's why I have been surrounding myself with flowers.  A colorful interior palette is the next best thing ~



A little floral fantasy to interior finery in anticipation of what's to come.



Nathan Turner
                          





Alberto Pinto






Albert Pinto



1 comment:

  1. Loving your colorful inspiration on this very cold Monday morning!! Spring can't come soon enough in my book!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO