Sacred Spaces




I  spent a lot of time today thinking about love and loss and what I was going to blog about.  There is an ebb and a flow to a blog, like everything else.  We write blog posts to share and inspire.  They're a part of us; our voice, our point of view, and sometimes our very mood inspires a post.  I couldn't imagine talking about trends or color or an event.  I was on Pinterest  for a good part of the day, and I want to talk about sacred spaces (physical or emotional).  Many of these photos are on boards I have pinned.  Where do you go when you need to recharge or be lifted up?


The Maroon Bells in Colo. is a big one for me

Is it in the mountains?  Does it have a western feel?











Does it have an ethnic flair?









Is it busy?...








or serene?













Is it at the beach?














By a lake, perhaps?




 Or just a little nook?



maybe a hot bath does the trick





Is it in your bed or are you just in your head?






  "Where's your happy place?"





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO