Help Wanted




I am busy, busy over here being an author.  I love saying that!
This is the biggest, scariest thing I have ever tackled to date but that isn't stopping me.  I need  your help.  As I am thinking about the myriad of things that go into writing a book, the #1 goal is to solve a problem for my reader.

If you were reading a book about how your home can heal you on a deeper level, a holistic approach to live your most joy filled, authentic life ~ How can I serve you?

What would you want to learn having to do with how your home is a part of a bigger picture?
The connection between home, mind, body, spirit.

Are you interested in -
                                  manifestation
                                   better relationships
                                   mindfulness
                                   interconnection between chakras, gut health, positive psychology and home                  

What areas do you struggle with?
                             not enough; time, money, happiness
                             victimhood
                             thoughts that cause suffering
                             showing up for yourself


I really want to know anything that comes up when  you think of these questions!  You would be helping me steer my book in a clear direction that hopefully would encourage you towards transformation on your own hero's journey and of course the role your home plays.

Feel free to comment here or drop me an email at carrie@carrieleskowitzinteriors.com


                                                         Thank you
                           
                 
         


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO