Stop the Presses!!


SPECTACULAR, SPECTACULAR.
For one night only Ralph Lauren creates a larger than life 4D experience to usher in the grand opening of his newest Madison Ave. and London stores.  You must see the video.

Thank you  Design Therapy

                                       http://vimeo.com/16722030




I had heard that Alber Elbaz was doing a Lanvin line for H & M.  What I did not know was how cute it was.  I have a feeling lines will begin to form well before the November 20th debut.







 There are 48 items in the collection.  Prices range from $9.95 for a lipstick to $349.00 for a coat.   If you see me in line~ get out of my way because these pieces are calling my name.




Photos: NY times, Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO