50 Shades of Grey




Gray is a complicated color, like the character in the books I, as well as MANY others cannot seem to put down, the trilogy ~ 50 Shades of Grey.  I am rooting for Grey, cheering him on, championing him.  I am consumed with all things Grey/Gray.....


via AB Interiors



Kelly Hoppen


It's strong and masculine, it's neutral and soft, it's dignified and timeless.  It plays well with other colors and makes a statement standing alone.  It can be warm or cool.  I don't think we give Grey enough credit!


Mary MacDonald via Decorpad



John Lum AIA



Max Azaria via Elle Decor


Don't you wonder about the spelling as well?  Is it Grey or Gray?  The English say Grey, while the Americans say Gray.  But I am told it is fine to use them interchangeably.  Grey aims to please; it can be anything you want it to be ~ it just wants to make you happy.  Gotta love that in a man,  I mean color.




Michael Abrams


via Pinterest



Glen Gissler


So many were raving, I had to see what the commotion was all about; to distract me from my blogs and magazine addiction is a tall order.  Written like pulp fiction, violent and erotic, you are on this roller coaster ride, and you don't want it to end.  Trust me, you are riveted .   

Laters, baby


3 comments:

  1. The color grey has a whole new meaning to me now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this one! So clever!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this one! So clever!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO