What's in a Name?

I tend to not like to wear a lot of initials on my clothing, unless they're my own, or Chanel.  Whether it's a holiday gift, a hostess gift, or an any time of year gift, I think a monogramed something is a lovely way to say, "You're special!"

                                                                           Goyard


I can't tell you how many times I have had these made up.  You cannot go wrong with a monogrammed RL polo.



Anything from iomoi.  I especially love the lucite trays, but they have everything from coasters to carry- ons.



Often times I will incorporate a monogramed or personalized item into a job.  Jonathan Adler has a customizing option for pillows and rugs.


William Sonoma Home has cashmere blankets in wonderfully soft, assorted colors.



LOVE this brass table lamp from Roll and Hill.  It is perfect in a cozy office.



The ultimate in personalization is painting or using decal monograms in any room of your home.  I can see it used in a nursery, master bedroom, or really graphic and large as a focal point in a living room.  The application of this easy technique could really be a "wow" factor.


Sunny's Good Time Paints has a plethora of options. 
photo via~ materialgirls

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO