Another Year Older ~
and always a work in progress. A few words about happiness ~ these are 24 things that happy people do:
1. Stop worrying, if it supposed to happen it will
2. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off excellent at anything.
3. Don't let your happiness depend on anything outside yourself.
4. Listen to your body. It will lead you to unlimited health.
6. Surround yourself with people who see your greatness!
7. Make peace with your past.
8. See all setbacks as growth and expansive opportunities.
9. Comparing yourself to others only hurts and will steal your joy.
10. Don't give up!
11. You always have a choice
12. Stop chasing what is not working.
13. Believe in miracles.
14. Don't pospone joy.
15. Trust the universe, there is a plan greater than yours.
16. Wake up every morning with a grateful heart.
17. Remember things take time.
18. Always trust your gut.
19. No need to change people; just love them for who they are.
20. Don't resist change.
21. Forgive yourself.
22. Your life is a creative adventure.
23. Release expectations and enjoy the journey, there is no destination.
24. You're not broken or damaged.
You are perfect just the way you are : )
Some of these may resonate with you because they may be challenging; or maybe you have conquered "the elements of happiness". I am hard at work on a few of the above. Are you?
written by Shannon Kaiser