H is for the Perfect Accent




I recently urged a client to purchase an Hermes Avalon blanket.   I just felt like that was what the room craved.  Now that it's on my radar, I am seeing them often.  Like a Birkin bag that effortlessly elevates an outfit , the Avalon blanket does the same for a room.  It's infinitely chic and classically stands the test of time.


Jeff Andrews

Every magazine I puruse, each page I turn, coincidentally, there it is taunting me, teasing me, calling to me.

Kenneth Alpert





KapitoMuller


Lonni Paul

Kelly Wearstler

Tommy Smythe




Elizabeth Bauer





Susanne Kasler

Greg McKenzie and ph #1


Buy me, buy me  a soft whisper I hear!  I can add this to the long list of things I didn't know I needed ~ but now do!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO