Wrap up of a Beach House



With the launch of the new website coming soon, I have been busy crossing my T's and dotting my I's.  That was the impetus to finally get this beach house photographed.  My clients bought it on spec and we had a blast creating a relaxing, calm neutral environment for their family, inspired by what else ~ the beach.








In an effort to keep the project on budget we bought the major pieces of furniture  from big box stores but custom made enough in each room to make it seem more upscale.  Beautiful accessories did the rest, and I am so pleased with the results.
















I am sad we are closing the door on another wonderful summer and but happy for my clients who will enjoy their beach house for years to come and feel grateful for the collaborative experience we shared!


Ph: John Armich















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO