Design Bloggers Conference Wrap Up




Back in Aspen watching the sun come up outside my window, my mind is spinning from the past two days.  The Sofitel, Los Angeles was a beautiful backdrop to the inaugural Design Bloggers Conference. However, I really could have been anywhere, as I barely stepped outside.








There were speakers to hear ~ wonderfully talented designers and bloggers, who generously shared their knowledge and expertise.   

Jan Showers


There was champagne to drink.  No matter that it was 10:30 in the morning!  

Les Champagnes de Vignerons



There were friends to make!


Lori Gilder ~ Diary of a Renovation
Tamara Matthews Stephenson ~ Nest by Tamara
Leslie Fine ~ Leslie Fine Interiors
and our friend Richard


The design bloggers is a supportive, inclusive community that I am thrilled to be a part of.  It was so nice meeting the people behind the blogs I enjoy and discovering new ones.
Thanks everyone, I'll be back!



1 comment:

  1. Carrie,


    It was so great to meet you and the crew at the event....it was a great time and i really enjoyed the Kona steak we split :) Enjoy Aspen!

    Eleni

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO