I've been Bitten

I unapologetically love python, skins of any kind really, and fur; sorry PETA.  It feels organic, extravagant, luxurious, and in my opinion, is naturally beautiful.  I love when the look is on trend, as it is now, but easy does it.  As is the rule with all animal print ~ a little goes a long way.



Bio Sculpture  python pedi uses real natural shed skins.  I would definitely do this if it weren't for the $300.00 price tag





A python console table in an otherwise VERY elegant foyer turns the room on its ear.  I like that.  It tells me that person living within those walls is unpredictable, interesting.

          
via Domino
This backsplash has it going on, and clean up is a breeze, it's polyurethane!





The pattern is to die for, and if color's your thing ~ the sky's the limit.  It doesn't matter whether it's a silk Chole blouse or an authentically wrapped table.  Take a walk on the wild side!








If you like the look but are not sure how to wear it, an accessory is always a good option or pair python with any solid and you can't go .




OR... pair it with prints and go bold or go home as Missoni has shown us time and time again.









These python bath fixtures, like an accessory to an outfit, make a WOW statement in the room.  I imagine it's what Robert  Cavalli's loo looks like.


via Luxury Insider




fashion ph: vogue.com, interiors ph: unknown & Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO