We Don't Live in a Barn ~


via AtticMag



 But make no mistake, these brawny beauties are beefed up and boldly making a statement, no matter where the location.



Martin Lawrence Bullard





via Homedit.com

The ability to roll in and out of use makes them a great choice if you're tight on space.  Pocket doors are a no brainer, but these doors really say ~ look at me!



via Heirloom Philosophy




MR Architecture + Decor


Decorative or Plain Jane, rustic or refined, make them your own with a little ingenuity and maybe, a can of paint?  That's always something I can "get behind".


Daryl Carter



via Beachbungalow 8



via Homedit.com



Another thing for the wish list I have created in my head for the new house (someday).







1 comment:

  1. I really like the barn door look too! I haven't had a chance to do that yet.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO