Warm and Cozy

FENDI

Baby it's cold outside.  The flu that has had its grip on most of the country and apparently is threatening fashion week has hit closer to home.



James Huniford

Since I have the chills ~all I want to do is light a fire and cuddle up, stay warm and sip scotch (that's right, I drink scotch.)  My grandmother always swore by tea with bourbon in it though.  Either warm you from the inside out!






via House to Home



Pringle of Scotland

I want to envelope myself in something fluffy, the  fluffier the better.  Curly lamb or shearling are speaking to me right now, but I don't discriminate, fox works well too.  





pinterest


Martyn Lawrence Bullard


Ryan Corban


Chanel  (I am just the messenger)


Gwynn Griffith ph:William Waldron


ph: William Abranowitz



I feel warmer already.  Hope you are warm and healthy where ever you may be... Bottoms up









No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO