And the winner is...




I am happy to just be nominated but.... won't you take a moment out of your busy schedule to vote for Carrie's Design Musings for best interior design blog 2014?  I know what you're thinking, but just do it.
Please!
We did it last year, let's do it again this year and keep the momentum going!  Come on people, it's a call to action  ~ vote here *  Voting closes March 1st, so hurry




While I am not competitive by nature and am happy to be mixing and mingling with design minded people, this helps keep me on the radar of colleagues, PR people, manufacturers, and industry experts who educate, sometimes entertain, and inform us every day.  This blog has given me so much joy and enhanced my life is so many ways!


While you're at it, and at the risk of pushing my luck, I have been nominated by someone to another distinguished list!  Vote here *  Voting closes March 31st



As I approach my 450th post, your vote would make a great gift.  (It doesn't cost anything and it always fits).  It is so gratifying that people like you actually read my lil ole' blog and keep coming back.


 Ally Coulter




Thank You, I am grateful

XO,
Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO