Design Morsel ~




In a new feature that I am doing; Design Morsel, I will highlight something I love that I am sourcing for a client or something particularly fabulous and noteworthy.  I'm nothing if not a sharer!

I discovered and wrote about Isabelle de Borchgrave when I saw her magnificent paper costume creations at Hillwood , Marjorie Merriweather's estate in Washington.  See the post here.  She has done many a licensed collection for tabletop, paper goods and textile companies; marrying her love of fashion and art.  Her newest passementerie collection for Fabricut has me swooning.  I love the Moorish feel and the vibrant colors.  I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite but I am choosing one to trim chairs with for a beach house.





It's amazing what a little trim can do right?





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO