Headed to Market


I am so excited to be heading to High Point Market.   Twice a year more than 75,000 people head to the biggest furnishing trade show.  With more than 11.5 million square feet of show space and 180 buildings, I am more than a little overwhelmed!

I am looking forward to new discoveries, meeting up with colleges and blogger friends.  Follow along as I tweet some favorite finds or check back as I will most certainly share what's new, what's next, great finds in design and maybe a party shot or two.  Insider secret ~ Designers work hard and play hard.   Follow friends as they share their market inspiration or check in with me  @cleskowitz on twitter or carrieleskowitz on instagram.



See with you on the other side. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO