The Pallet Project


I pull up 4 mornings a week in front of this pile of shipping pallets that have taken up residence by my gym.  Such a shame that they sit there going to waste.  These utilitarian platforms can be turned in to a thing of beauty ~

Of course there are the obvious uses, but let's think beyond the basics





Elevate the look of the old pallet ~this rough, recycled look is right on trend.  The addition of the paint behind the shelving takes it to another level.




as does the addition of the upscale furniture surrounding this pallet project. The sofa base and cocktail table become chic, not shabby!






People pay thousands to create these rustic walls ~  This one will be a winner!


I really like the island /table.  Form + function = fashionable






Use it as a background for art or a mirror; clever  ~




Loving Living Small

This looks like it could be an expensive chandelier.  I probably would paint it a color in a high gloss finish for added drama



How many shipping pallets will it take to get my vacation home by the sea?




My son is moving into a new apartment, I feel a DIY project coming on!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO