Star Light, Star Bright

via Greige

Spring is slow to come!  I am eager to feel the sun on my face, fling open my windows to hear the song bird sing (not really, that annoys me), and begin making my outdoor plans.  But until then ~ Starburst mirrors always bring a ray of sunshine into any decor and warm a room like no other accessory I know.





Barbara Gilbert Interiors


via House Beautiful


Amber Interiors





The Lennox

This mirror is a design darling.  It literally works anywhere, always looks good, comes in all diameters with varying beam designs, and can be found at virtually any price point.  It works well in modern or transitional spaces, no matter what the room.  Its design is rooted in history, but has a modern day classic aesthetic whether or not it is an antique.


Pinterest


Palmer Weiss via Lonny 





Steven Meisel





Now that's a "dash of drama" I would bet my money on!  Think about putting a starburst mirror in your home ~ anywhere works.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO