Making Choices, 2014



The New Year is a perfect time to take stock, find that perfect balance ~ what's working, what's not?
Is your body strong and healthy?  Is your home free of excess clutter?  Are you passionate about your life and/or career?  Are your relationships mutually satisfying?  It's never too late to turn over a new leaf.  I don't believe in New Year's resolutions, but I do believe in choice and I...


                           Choose Health ~ Physical, emotional, mental; we're all a work in progress




                     Choose  Organization ~ clear away the "stuff", it frees the mind

Out with the old, in with the new.  I have a few design projects, more tweaking than anything else, on the horizon, so I am going thru everything with a fine toothed comb.  Every closet, every nook and cranny.  If it doesn't serve a purpose or I don't love it ~ into the donation pile it goes.  I have a pick up date after the New Year, so it keeps me on track and committed.  Move thru your home room by room. Try to look at it with fresh eyes, or as if you are a guest walking in for the first time.  Are you sending the message that best expresses you at this point in time?





                                     Choose Travel ~ it educates and inspires


.

                           Choose Balance ~ say no to toxicity and yes to empowerment! Say no to stress and yes to a state of calm.  Be Mindful always.



                            Choose Clean Eating ~ I stopped eating sugar (for the most part) about 16 weeks ago.  It is not always easy, and I am not always perfect, but I feel a shift, and that feels good!




                              Choose Tranquility




                                 Choose Exercise




                                       
                                  Choose Happiness





What do you choose?

Wishing that all your wise choices come true in 2014  <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read here at Carrie's Design Musings, consider leaving a comment wouldn't you? XO